all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.01.2009

A BEST FRIEND IS... / PPA14, SSSC #42 & CSCC56...

In my blog surfing tonight I found this cute little punch purse on LeeAnn's site... hers has a bit of a different shape & a cute little latch... so I didn't copy it exactly...




It's been a long time since I played along with the Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge, but since Pals Paper Arts was doing a pink themed challenge for Breast Cancer Awareness, I thought it might be fun to combine them! I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch, too - isn't it a great one?!?

I used dsp & cardstock in Pink Pirouette (retired) and Pretty in Pink. For the purse, I used the set Circle Circus, and the sentiment is from Full of Life.

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

LeeAnn Greff said...

Very cute! I especially love your colors & layout.

Helen said...

Oh it's lovely!

Helen
Firenze Cards

Karin said...

This is so cute...Love the purse!

Karen Giron said...

this is SO cute! I love the purse made from punches - it's darling!!

Ann Schach said...

Too cute! Love the purse! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Nancy K said...

This is just so cute & pink -love it!! This would do Elle Woods proud! Thanks for playing at Cinema Saturday again. :)

Juli Smith, said...

Adorable - I especially like the purse!

Margaret Moody said...

Love your cute card, Arielle! Love that cute little purse, too! Great job with the challenge!

Shelley said...

Clever, Arielle! Another great idea to keep in mind!

Brooke S said...

Hey girl!
We have miss you tons!!! So glad you see you and you sweet face finally! What a cute new look on you blog... You are soooo clever with the new SU digi banner...

Love the Circle Circus purse.... Ka-Ute.... Great quote... So true...

HUGE HUGS
Brooke

Sankari W. said...

Arielle!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!! So glad that you played along this week!!! Been missing your awesome cinema cards! This one is perfect for Legally Blonde - what a great idea - can't wait to try it!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge!!!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails