all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.21.2008

TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS Cupcake Challenge #43 & KWERNER Color Inspiration #31...


Well, I couldn't help myself... I came home, fed bebe Alex and he's happily watching Baby Einstein, so I made another card using the color inspiration from kwernerdesign.com! I've also loosely based this card on Taylor's Cupcake Challenge... obviously this is not a cupcake~ sorry! (The cupcake stamps are coming out next, as long as Alex is happy!)

All supplies are Stampin' Up!, except the hardware... and I just love this stamp set, Harvest Home, which I used a few weeks ago on a card. The paper is Haiku.

Have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Mae Collins said...

I like how you made the pumpkin the focus in this image! TFS

Jean McKenzie said...

A truly lovely card Arielle! That pumpkin stamp is a great one!

Brooke S said...

Love the card... The pumpkin is just beautiful the colors in it are so rich... The banner ribbon is a great touch.
Hugs
Brooke

Taylor said...

So pretty! I love that fall color combo! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!

Becky said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love how the pumpkin pops!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails