all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.04.2007

WHAT'S ALL THIS ABOUT...?

...SECRET SISTERS?

My last few posts have mentioned things I've made for my secret sister.... so here's some explanation...

In January of this year I joined the online community Splitcoaststampers, thanks to the urging of my upline, Kelley!

Splitcoaststampers (from now on 'SCS') has an extensive gallery, displaying tons of ideas for almost every SU! stamp set! How cool is that?

And as a Stampin' Up! demo was also able to join the demo only forum, and participate in swaps with other demos as well as sign up for the SCS 7th Round of the Dabblin' Demo Secret Sisters! I had a blast getting 'happy mail' from my big secret sister, Sarah, and getting to know her, was a wonderful experience!

At the end of the round you send your little secret sister a "reveal" package, although Jen knew it was me all along (long story!) As part of her reveal, I bought a little 6x6 chipboard memory album at Target & covered it with au chocolate paper by SU! I also put together a 6x6 page of me & my little family all wearing funny hats!

Here is a pick of the whole package:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails