Hello again! It's time for another Sunday Stack~up! Every Christmas my mom makes a couple batches of the traditional recipe to give away. I love it! But that seems to be the only time we have it.
Right now, though, I happen to have a pantry full of Chex Cereal... and I have been dying to make some Chex Mix... the only thing stopping me is the fear I will eat it all myself. The other thing stopping me is I can't decide on which kind to make! Sweet or savory? I probably have enough cereal to make both...
But here are the top contenders... which would you make?
- Buffalo Chex Mix - Caramel Potatoes
- Holiday Sriracha Chex Mix - Tablespoon
- Chile & Lime Mix - Cookie Madness
- Lemon Rosemary Chex Mix - Everyday Sisters
- Cinnamon Churro Chex Mix - Crumbs and Chaos
- Thai Peanut Chex Mix - Yammie's Noshery
- Indian Spiced Chex Mix - Betty Crocker
- Sugary Sweet Chex Mix - Somewhat Simple
- Valentine's Sweet Mix - Little Birdie Secrets
- Cranberry~Nut Cinnamon Chex Mix - Pillsbury
Hope you had an awesome Sunday!