"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.25.2014

HELLO / PTI May Blog Hop & Case Study #192...


Hey there!  I decided to do the Papertrey Ink's Blog Hop, Don't you love these colors??? I used Wet Paint and Doodlie-Do, again today - lol! I told you I loved these sets! I also played along with the Case Study sketch this week! 

  


We're on our way to the lake, gotta run! Have a wonderful Sunday!

21 comments:

Lisa said...

Love all of your artsy pretty layers Arielle!

Megan Carroll said...

Love all the different elements! Beautiful!

Diana K said...

Love your style!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is just gorgeous! I love all your fabulous little doo-dads, they add so much fun to your card!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love how you've combined so many fun little elements on your card!

Nora N. said...

How pretty!! I love that you combined two challenges. Fabulous job on both!!

DIANA L. said...

I love it Arielle very pretty Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic design Arielle, I love the partial die cutting and layers! Yum!

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the collage look.

Jen Carter said...

What a fun card! Lots of great elements!

Heather Jensen said...

Super cute! Love the washi tape. :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Wow! Your rocked both challenges with this fabulous card!!!

victoria h said...

Fab card - love the movement down the page

Anja (scrappie) said...

Those colors are great together love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us over at CASE Study.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun and pretty!

Anni said...

Hi Arielle,
what a great color combo! Really love your fun and bright take on the challenge!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at CASE Study!
Anni

karen h said...

Awesome card. Love the collage and your signature partial embossing.

Silke Ledlow said...

Arielle, this is a fabulous take on the Case Study...and you rocked it with the awesome PTI colors :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Jill said...

Such happy colors! I love your collage. Thanks for playing along at CASE Study!

Wida said...

You are able to do both CAS and freestyle so well! love the collage!

umichka said...

Love the colors ans the whole details! Looks really amazing.
Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails