"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.09.2014

GIRLY YOU ROCK / PP #182 & CSC #177...


Hello - quick card for you! I super loved this color combo!!! I played with the Paper Players and Case Study - don't these two challenges go perfectly together???


I dug WAY back and pulled out some of my much loved older sets from Papertrey Ink - Mendhi Medallion And Chevron Stripes, as well as Signature Greetings.


Have a happy day!

6 comments:

Laura Davis said...

LOVE this, and the colors rock!
Laura

Nance Leedy said...

Woohoo, so glad to see you in the gallery Arielle! Love the medallions combined with chevrons and your layout is perfection...not to state the obvious but Girly, you ROCK! Thanks for playing along with my colors this week at The Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Arielle! I love the sequins, coupled with the texture and the random stamping! Awesome! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

stampwithsandy said...

Arielle, this is gorgeous! I love your use of the colors, the subtle texture, the stamps and sequins, everything! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

cbuswell said...

Super card, love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty, Arielle! I love the design with the pop of texture. The sequins are a great touch, too. Thank you for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails