"This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another,
God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." ~ 1 John 4:9-12

9.03.2013

HEY THERE / CQC #205 & CS #155...


Good morning! I'm here kicking off the morning with a card using today's new colourQ challenge!!! I love this new set by The Alley Way Stamps, Calypso! This is my new favorite!!! I also played along with the Case Study challenge, it's been a while, but I love playing with them when I can! I used Copics to color some pearls to match. As for the spot embossing, I placed the paper in the embossing folder and used the bottom of a jar to press down and rub over the areas I wanted to emboss.


Bye for now...

3 comments:

Lisa said...

PRETTY card Arielle! I like that your embossing (with the high tech technique!!) matches!!

Tasnim said...

This is beautiful!! i like how you colored some of them and left the rest empty! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Debby Hughes said...

Great technique! Really original. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails