"This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another,
God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." ~ 1 John 4:9-12

3.19.2013

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS / CQC #181 & CSC #132...


Well happy Tuesday (almost Wednesday!)... we started a new colourQ Challenge today, love these blues! I used my flip flop die from PTI for the first time, so fun! And since I had out these stamps from my previous card, Awesome Blossom and Petal Pushers, and the sentiment from Words to Live By (all by The Alley Way Stamps), I used those for the pattern of my flops.

         

I played along with the CASE Study Challenge, I hate that I miss this challenge so much, I always enjoy playing along. Okay - mental note: play along more.


Nighty-night!

9 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awww that's SUPER cute, Arielle! I've never seen this die used in a negative cut but it's brilliant!!

Lesley said...

The flip flop die is really fun, I love the negative space you used. So clever! Cute card Arielle.

snappy scrappy said...

Love this one, fab negative space use!!!

Marlena M. said...

This is FANTASTIC Arielle~wow!

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is Super cute!!! love this card a lot!!!

JJ Bolton said...

Adoooorable! So cute as a negative cut!

Tracey McNeely said...

Arielle I always love those flip flops and i can't wait to wear mine again! Great card as usual.

Silke Ledlow said...

TOTALLY FABULOUS CARD Arielle! I love this idea...so cool :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Colette Smith said...

I see you've been using your fave embossing folder! Love this. The stamps are stunning. Greatuse of colours too. Can't seem to find Alley Way Stamps here in Blighty
:o( (sulk)

Colette xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails