"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.29.2011

LET IT SNOW / CQC #113 & CS #67...


Happy Tuesday! We have a gorgeous color palette for you today over at the colourQ Challenge, cool blue hues! One of our entries for last week was based on the current CASEstudy Challenge - I LOVE IT! Was a beautiful card to CASE! 

The stamps here are from Papertrey Ink, the Mehndi Medallion set.  I added a ribbon to the very edge of the stamped panel - I love the look of little elements peeking out!

  

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Danni said...

Pretty card!!

Christina said...

Oh how I love this, Arielle! Beautiful CASE, wonderful use of the colors, and I just love that you used the medallions as snowflakes!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous card, sweetie! Thanks for playing with us!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful CAS card, Arielle...love how you've arranged those cool colors together! Glad to 'see' you over at CASE Study! :)

Cristina said...

Gorgeous. Plain and simple. And I love how the sentiment really pulls everything together and gives a different spin on the medallions. Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Noelle said...

Arielle, this is such a lovely card. I love the crisp look, the jewelled medallions and the rounded corners. Just a stunning card! :)

Jean Martin said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card! This is one of my favorite medallion stamp sets. Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study! :)

Marlena M. said...

I love the beautiful, delicate elements Arielle. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails