"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.25.2011

BUNNY PAIL/ WFCo New Release, CSC #28 & PDCC #70...

(Looking for the Claudia & Company Hop? Please scroll down!)


Good morning! I have a new digi in my shop today called Bunny Pail! You know I've been really addicted to metal cans and pails lately! I actually did a video tutorial for the coloring of the pail, and I'll be putting it together and posting it this weekend!



I missed the combined CASEstudy and Play Date Cafe Challenges last week, so I decided to combine them this week - lol! Thanks for awesome challenges, ladies!


Bye for now...

16 comments:

LORi said...

Darling!!!

kadie said...

ARIELLE!!! this is GORGEOUS!! I'm so in love and I have to go buy this stamp from your store!! LOVE IT!! ")

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

Oh Arielle this is another fabulous image and I can't wait to see your tutorial on the coloring as it has been driving me nuts trying to figure out what you used on it.

Kimmarie Baker said...

I looked at your card before I read your post. I was thinking what a great job on coloring the pail, then I read about the tutorial... looking forward to seeing it. I'm a new follower. Love this image too!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Arielle, so glad you made it to the gallery! And that bunny in a pail; how cute is that?! Love your coloring for it, as well. And the blue checked fabric is *perfect*. THanks for joining us at the Cafe!

Pauline said...

This is soo sweet, your colouring is fabulous, I will join your other Follwers so I don't miss your Tutorial! xx

Aimes said...

Great idea to combine those challenges anyways! :D
Love your shading on that bucket - it's so lifelike!
Thanks so much joining us on CASE study this week!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sarah Anderson said...

How cute is that rabbit in the bucket of carrots! And I LoVe the lace against the gingham - fab! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :) And very sweet of you to combine with Case Study as you missed last weeks!

Andrea Ewen said...

Love that digi image Arielle! And so wonderfully colored...just like the pail! You can see the shininess of the metal...fabulous mix of colors to make that effect! Sorry you missed the Combined Grind challenge last week, but so glad to have you combining it up this week with CASE Study and the PDCC!

Angela said...

Wow Arielle!! That bucket is awesome!!! And love the whole card too xx

Sue Kohler said...

Absolutely gorgeous Arielle! loving your colouring, the boarder punching and the fabulous broderie lace! can't wait to see you bucket colouring video!
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study this week! :)

massofhair said...

Adorable card, makes me want to see it on a sunny windowsill to make the experience come alive.
Think this is one of my favourite entries in the PDCC challenge this week:-)

Ruby said...

Gorgeous card Arielle, I can't wait to see your bucket tutorial, your colouring is amazing on this card!! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

Soooo looking forward to seeing that video, Arielle! This is darling! Love your bit of eyelet, ruffle trim, too! Thank you so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh this is extremely CUTE!!! I love your designs, you've got such a great talent!

Jaclyn Miller said...

How cute is that little bunny in a bucket! Love the way you've used gingham. Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails