"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.14.2011

FAIRY PRINCESS / ADFD Release & CSC #22...


Good morning & happy Friday! There's a new release out at A Day For Daisies - YAY! My little fairy princess is celebrating her first birthday today... so hard to believe at this exact moment she was being born!



I played along with CASE study this morning while making my card. I've been so busy all week, and was up late making a giant lemon pound cake cupcake, that I had to do this card quickly before work! Story of my life these days...

The paper is retired SU!, one of my favorites! The image is Fairy Dress #5, from A Day For Daisies. I ran a piece of patterned paper through the printer so I could paper piece it. Here are pics of the new release:



All these images are in the "Just Picked" section of the shop. Here's a freebie of the sentiment... just right-click, save & it's yours! But be a sweetie & send me a link if you end up using it - I'd love to see it! At least one of these fonts was a free font from Kevin&Amanda.


Speaking of FREEBIES - you can still play along with our challenge for another week and use one of today's releases, which is the current FREEBIE!


Have an awesome day!!!

14 comments:

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

what a perfect card. Love the colors and the sentiment says it all. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Linda said...

So cute and I love the sentiment.

Charlene said...

Great card Arielle...and thanks so much for the sentiment! Love the new releases too. Happy 1st Birthday to your Little Princess! Enjoy the day...they pass way too fast!

Trina said...

Awww... Hope you and lil' mama are enjoying her birthday! Your card is so cute!That paper pieced dress is adorable! Thanks for the sentiment!

Chris said...

Oh boy is this sweet! Enjoy your little one's special day - they go by so quickly...

Thanks for playing along with CASE Study this week, I'm having fun being the sponsor and visiting all of these great blogs!

Fiona said...

Very cute! I have some of that paper to use too, you have inspired me.

Jayne said...

Yay thanks for the sentiment Arielle, and a really sweet card!

effie said...

Wow! This is a very sweet card you have here! I definitely like it so much. The colors are really nice.
dining room table

TesaB said...

Super CUTE!!! Darling stamps!!!

elenor said...

Wonderful card and thanks for the great sentiment! =)
Hugs, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous vibrant colors and fantastic patterns! Love the ribbon treatment as well! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

Sue Kohler said...

this just oozes cuteness Arielle!! perfect papers to complement the image! thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study! :)

Cristina said...

So stinkin' cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh goodness, this is darling! I'm so glad you found the time to play with us again, yay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails