"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.02.2010

FIRST FRUITS / CQC #57, CCC #115 & CSC #12...


We have a new colourQ for you today, with some SCRUMPTIOUS fall colors!!! I think fall colors are the BEST!


For today's colourQ challenge I finally broke out this Papertrey Ink set, First Fruits. I like all the stamps, but I LOVE the scallop~y little border stamps! It reminds me of peacock feathers! I alternated stamping it in Cajun Craze and then Cranberry Cobber. I mistakenly grabbed the Bermuda Bay when I was making this card - OOPS! This card also qualifies for the Cupcake Craft Challenge, which is to use fall colors and & be a thank you card! I think CASEstudy, too! I've really been wanting to play that one!!!

Bye for now!


14 comments:

sherryann (aka Sherry Eckblad) said...

absolutely beautiful and you are right it does look like peacock feathers.

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Wonderful card Arielle!! Love the colors and embossing!!

Cheryl Nelson said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVE everything about it!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Cool, clean and simple, Arielle. I didn't like the color challenge this time around, but I REALLY like what you've done with it! What is the EF used here? Thanks!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Super gorgeous, Arielle! I'm SO glad that you made it at the very last minute, I can't tell you! :)

Trina said...

This is really pretty!

Cassandra said...

Congratulations!! This card is stunning. I love this stamp set but wondered if I would use it (being in Australia) and you have tipped my over the edge - it is on my next order.

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Arielle ! Your card is gorgeous, elegant and chic... Perfect ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Cammie said...

Congratulations on your CASE Study win! A much deserved honor for this stunning card!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Hey, congrats on your win! I just had to pop in to tell you how pretty your winning card is. :)

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, lovely card! LOVE the wheat image, your embossing (as usual) and the patterned paper you used! :)

TesaB said...

Wowza!!! Congratulations to your win over at CASE study, your card is awesome!!!

kasia c. said...

Hey congrats on your win! This card is gorgeous. :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Arielle, what a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails